Specification of Cavendish Banana provided by us :
Hand 4/5/6/7 - Fruit Age : 10 to 12 Weeks Maximum, Finger Length : 18 cm (7 inches) to 25cm (9.84 inches) from pulp to tip, Calibration : 38mm to 47mm.
Packaging (an important aspect) :
❖ Packed in vacuum Poly-bag in strong corrugated boxes
❖ PE Foam protection between each layer of banana
❖ 13.2-kg. Net Weight Box: 1,540 boxes per 40-ft. reefer container, non-palletized.
The Banana Plant, or Musa acuminata, is one of the most important fruiting plants on the planet Earth. A 2011 study of production and exportation of bananas by the Food and Agricultural Organization found that worldwide, a total crop of 145 million metric tones was produced and India led the world by producing 20% of this, followed by Philippines. We are proud exporters of bananas from these two countries.
A medium-sized banana contains approximately 9% potassium, 11% vitamin C, 33% vitamin B6, 14% manganese, 10% copper, and 8% magnesium of the recommended dietary intake (RDI) along with a range of antioxidants. Moreover, significant amounts of vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, zinc, niacin, thiamin, and selenium are also present. The most abundant forms of carbohydrates found in bananas include glucose, sucrose, and fructose.
Health Benefits of Cavendish Banana(as evidented by various worldwide studies) :
1. A great energy source. The carbohydrate content is simply enough to block the stomach. Reportedly, the athletes consume bananas to increase energy instantly when competing.
2. Makes the heart healthy. This is due to the high potassium content and is very effective in preventing high blood pressure which is the source of a heart attack.
3. Balances blood. Cavendish bananas are rich in vitamin B6, which plays an active role in the formation of antibodies and hemoglobin in the blood. Vitamin B6 is also known as balancing sugar levels in blood.
4. Protects the nervous system and the potential for stroke away.
5. Mood booster. Because bananas contain tryptophan, a compound that plays a role of serotonin, a substance that is responsible for feelings of happiness and relax in humans.
6. Maintains kidney health. Because potassium in Cavendish bananas could reduce eksreksi calcium in the urine.
7. Soothes the stomach and relieves the pain of wounds in the stomach.